Colonial Nursery School is owned and operated by our members. Founded in 1958, we are the only cooperative preschool in Annapolis, Maryland. We are committed to bringing children and families together under the guidance of trained, experienced, and creative teachers and staff.
CNS is excited to announce that we are offering a Fall Outdoor Program, which will run September through December 2020.
- Wednesdays from 10am-12pm, with drop-off beginning at 9:45am
- Friday play dates at local playgrounds
- Outdoor program, optimizing the playground and meadow on church property
- Two small groups will rotate between story time, art, sensory play, playground, and snack
- A nut-free snack will be provided by CNS
- 2 co-oping parents scheduled for each session
- Tuition is $360
- 3 school service hours required for the semester
The safety of our families and staff is top priority. Adults will be required to wear masks for the duration of the program. Masks are optional for all children. We will be doing symptom checks and taking temperatures at every drop-off, and the two groups will utilize separate bathrooms for bathroom breaks.
All of the safety protocols outlined in our Reopening Guide will be followed; the guide has been updated to align with our outdoor program and includes the latest release of health department guidelines. This will be an all-weather class, so please dress your child accordingly. Classes will have the option to move inside for safety in the event of sudden inclement weather during the program.
This is a limited enrollment program (max. 23 students) and registration will be on a first come first served basis. Families enrolled in this program will also be invited to participate in weekly small group playdates. We are looking forward to your family joining our co-op community.
Email [email protected] for more information.